Saturday, May 19, 2012

How to select a subject for your blog?

Are you confused what type of blog you should start? Then you should read this post. In this post I will tell you how you can select subject of your website.

Choosing a subject of website is most important part of starting a website.
Most people start their website but after some time due to lack of interest and knowledge they leave their website. Don't do this if you are spending money on your website. Any website can earn you money. Only thing that it require is hard work and time.

Now before selecting a name you have to select a subject for your website. Here are some basic things that you should follow
  •  Never try to open a website on subjects which you don't have any knowledge. Always select topic for which you can write your article. Suppose I am an engineer and I start a website on medical disease. Just tell me how can I write about those disease. OK, you say copy, edit and paste article. Never copy and paste article from other sites. I can not give a proper answer for a question if any of reader ask me about medical disease. Even I can't tell their medical name.
  • Select subject for which you can post your article. 
  • If you are a student then you can start a study relating website. You can explain maths problems, any physic or chemistry topic. Don't worry never think that you will not earn any money from such website.  I will say you are wrong if your post is good then you will get hundred or thousand of traffic per day. I also searched topics relating to my study when I was student.
  • If you are a mobile shopkeeper even then you can make a blog. You can tell about a new mobile in market and its price in national currency.
  • If you are a housewife and if you have knowledge of various dish recipes then you can start a blog on food recipes. Thousands of people search for new food recipes. 
  • So what I want to say is start website on  subject that you have knowledge. Don't hesitate! If your post is good then you will sure get visitor.
  • Wish you good luck for your blog/website.

No comments:

Post a Comment